AbbVie Care Support Program:
Personalized services to help you on your treatment journey
Think of us as your partner on your AbbVie medication treatment journey, helping you manage your condition along the way. We are here to listen to you and provide tools and resources that are tailored to your specific needs.
When you enroll with an AbbVie Care program, you choose the support you want from a whole range of services. And we’ll be here, not just when you’re getting started, but for as long as you need us.
AbbVie Care means personalized services tailored specifically to your needs
Financial coverage navigation
Through our reimbursement services, we can help you navigate through your medical insurance coverage, explore your options, and walk you through the paperwork you may need to complete to get your AbbVie medication.
Personalized support from AbbVie Care
AbbVie Care is here to support you throughout your treatment journey. Choose how much or little support you require depending on your needs and what works best for you.
Flexible medication delivery services
AbbVie Care’s pharmacy coordination services can help give you peace of mind over the course of your treatment. We can arrange for you to receive a reminder call when it’s time to refill your prescription and ensure that your prescription is sent to your preferred pharmacy or delivered right to your door.
Information and resources on your medication and condition
Knowledge is power! At AbbVie Care, we will provide you with information and resources so you can learn on your treatment journey.
AbbVie Care means a helping hand throughout your treatment journey
A patient support program like AbbVie Care is designed to complement the care you receive from your doctor. For some people living with chronic or serious conditions, getting a bit of extra assistance can make a difference.
AbbVie Care can help in many ways, including:
- Offering tools and tips to help you reach your goals
- Answering questions you may have about your condition, medication or AbbVie Care
- Taking your medication as directed by your doctor
- Providing information on your condition and medication
- Helping you navigate medical insurance coverage
Your journey includes a “guide” – an AbbVie Care Agent who:
- Is dedicated to your care
- Can help answer your questions
- Will assist you throughout your journey
So, whenever you interact with AbbVie Care, you’ll be in touch with a friendly and familiar person.
Getting Started: The First Call with AbbVie Care
You should be receiving a call from your AbbVie Care team within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Getting a new medication can come with new questions – and a need for answers and ongoing support. That’s why this first call is all about getting to know you and your needs, and to ensure a smooth start to taking your medication.
In that important first phone call, we will also cover:
- The general history of your condition and any related medications
- Your personal treatment goals
- Available educational materials and tools
- Your financial and support needs
- Any other questions you may have
Tips on Making the Most of the First Phone Call with AbbVie Care
- Have your medication history on hand, as your AbbVie Care team member may ask what medications you’ve taken in the past for your condition.
- Have your insurance info handy so we can better understand your financial needs.
- Write down anything you want to discuss. This might include your condition, your medication, or other topics concerning your treatment.
We’ll be in touch shortly – and we look forward to it!
You should receive a call within 24 hours (unless it’s a weekend; then you can expect a call the next business day). Until then, we hope you feel more prepared for your first call – and confident for this next step in your journey.
Want to know more? Take a look at this short video to see what else AbbVie Care Support Program can offer you!
Frequently asked questions
AbbVie Care is your support program developed to assist you throughout your treatment with AbbVie Care medication.
With AbbVie Care, you can choose from a wide range of services that are personalized just for you, such as:
- Medical insurance coverage navigation
- Flexible medication delivery services
- Personalized support from your AbbVie Care Agent
- Information and resources on AbbVie Care medication and your condition
Your AbbVie Care Agent will call you within 24 hours after you have been enrolled in the AbbVie Care Support Program to find out about your support needs.
This call is all about getting to know you and helping you get started with AbbVie Care. During the call, you and your AbbVie Care Agent might discuss:
- Assistance navigating medical insurance coverage and reimbursement options
- Exploring and setting your personal treatment goals
- Answering your questions about your treatment journey
- Talk about your medication support needs
Your AbbVie Care Agent will stay in touch with you throughout your journey. They’ll help you with goal setting and will take the time to see how you’re doing along your treatment journey. Your Agent will also help you stay on track with your treatment.
Do not hesitate to contact your AbbVie Care Agent at any time!
- We can provide you with tips to help you stay on track with your treatment.
- We can provide you with helpful information about your condition and tips on how to manage your treatment.
Remember, your AbbVie Care Agent is only a phone call, text, or email away!
Don’t worry! Through our reimbursement services, AbbVie Care considers your medical insurance coverage, explores your options, and walks you through the paperwork you may need to complete to get your AbbVie medication.Learn more